Services offered by AVP:
- Free, confidential, non-judgmental support, resources, and referrals for people of all genders.
- Free workshops and trainings on many topics such as: communication skills, consent, healthy relationships, healthy sexuality, intervening with your peer group…
- Financial, organizational, and volunteer support for community prevention and awareness events
- Resource Library offers a variety of print materials on issues related to sexualized violence for research or personal use
- Free safer sex supplies
- Services open to community members
The AVP consent workshop is intended to provide folks with the education, skills, and opportunity to understand and practise consent in a supportive and sex positive space…
The men’s circle at UVic aims at challenging gender-based violence and dominant constructions of masculinity by creating a weekly space for men to connect with other men.
Also, please feel welcome to find out more about how to get involved.