- Support: 250 472-4388
- Office: 250-721-8080
- Find us on Twitter: @AVP_UVic
- Find us on Facebook: AVP on Facebook
We all work between 10 and 25 hours a week so please be patient if we don’t get back to you right away
For information/to connect about: support, administration, budget, website
For information/to connect about: community and university relations, events
For information/to connect about: workshops, education, resources
For information/to connect about: volunteering opportunities, volunteer training
If you need to reach someone right away, please contact:
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888
- KUU-US crisis line: 1-800-588-8717 (Indigenous-specific crisis support)
- The Victoria Sexual Assault Center (VSAC): Access the 24-hour Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) via the Vancouver Island Crisis Line, 1-888-494-3888; for VSAC counselling, support groups, or Victim Services call the VSAC service line 250-383-3232 or email . Note that as of April 2018 the VSAC crisis line has been discontinued and calls to the VSAC service line may take a few days for staff response.
- UVic Campus Security: 250-721-7599
During the school year you can usually find someone in the office Monday afternoon, and Tues/Weds/Thurs between 11 and 4. Drop by, call, or email if it’s outside of these hours and support hours to make sure we are in.
Mondays: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Tuesdays: 10:00am to 11:30am
Wednesdays: 10:00am to 3:20pm
To book an appointment:
Drop by: UVic Student Union Building, Basement B024
The AVP office is located in the Student Union Building (SUB) lower level, room SUB B027.
We are at UVic in Victoria B.C. on Lkwungen and WSÁNEĆ territories.
Follow our illustrated directions.
Send us mail
The Anti-Violence Project
SUB B027, 3800 Finnerty Road
University of Victoria, Victoria BC
Lkwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ Territory
We welcome your feedback about our website as well as requests for workshops, presentations or support for events.