- Support: 250-721-8080
- Office: 250-721-8080
- Find us on Instagram: @anti.violence.project
- Find us on Twitter: @AVP_UVic
- Find us on Facebook: AVP on Facebook
We all work between 10 and 24 hours a week so please be patient if we don’t get back to you right away.
Operations & Outreach Coordinator
Education & Research Coordinator
If you need to reach someone right away, please contact:
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888
- KUU-US crisis line: 1-800-588-8717 (Indigenous-specific crisis support)
- The Victoria Sexual Assault Centre (VSAC): Access the 24-hour Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) via the Vancouver Island Crisis Line, 1-888-494-3888; for non-crisis VSAC counselling, support groups, or Victim Services call the VSAC service line 250-383-3232 or email .
- UVic Campus Security: 250-721-7599
Find more crisis lines and support resources listed on our Emergency Information page.
We welcome your feedback: AVP Feedback form
The Anti-Violence Project is located at the University of Victoria in Victoria, BC on Lkwungen and WSÁNEĆ territories. Our office can be found in the Student Union Building (SUB), room SUB B027 (lower level). Follow our illustrated directions.
The Anti-Violence Project
SUB B027, 3800 Finnerty Road
University of Victoria
Lkwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ Territory
The AVP staff are continuing to work from home and in-office until further notice. To contact a staff member, please email us directly (see contact information to the left).
For the Fall Semester, support hours are being offered in person through our drop-in hours listed below, as well as by phone, video chat, and email. You can access support by:
- dropping by our office (B027) in the SUB during our in person support hours
- by emailing our Operations Coordinator at
In person support
Monday to Thursday
Phone or video chat support
If you are in need of immediate assistance, please contact the Vancouver Island Crisis Line at 1-888-494-3888 or see our list of emergency resources.