January 20th 10am to 1:30pm Pacific Time, ONLINE
- tend to freeze, shut down in your relationships?
- have undesirable reactions in your allyships?
- wonder if there is another way to show up?
- desire more joy and nourishment in your relationships?
- want more connection and care in community?
- think about operationalizing what you have learned in anti-oppression training?
Join this workshop for men! Somatic educators, Lachlan Murdoch and dr. liam “captain” snowdon will offer trauma and neuroscience informed practical somatic tools and skills for maintaining connection in trying times.